Monday, June 2, 2014

Loss of a Furry Family Member

When a furry family member passes away...

Here's how I'm trying to make it a little less hard. (I know how hard it is, and my thoughts are with you if you're going through this.)


Make it Special

Even though it's hard and you're sad, try to remember the best things. The great times you got to share with your pet. Use photos to create a collage or scrapbook page or even print some photos to hang in frames as a reminder of the love you shared. If you have other pets in the home or children, you can use this time to include photos of the rest of the family too, create these projects and new memories together. Having a creative outlet can take your mind off the giant gallon bucket of ice cream you'd like to dive right into. (Trust me, I know the feeling.) It can also bring a family closer together by spending time enjoying each other's company.


--- The collage today was on Fotor. Check out my blog review here.
And don't forget to follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment